Customization: 1) At the beginning of the script from step 6, we have this section:

Friday, October 16, 2015

Chicken puree (For age 8 months+)

As per experts, meat may be introduced to babies anytime between 8-9 months of age. Introducing meats earlier will help baby gain more iron and protein as well. I started chicken as my son’s first meat. Chicken is an excellent source of protein. 
When I introduced chicken to my baby I chose organic chicken lean breast since it is less fat and of course it is healthier portion of chicken. When you offer chicken to your baby for the first time, it is always better to offer chicken puree, sometimes their tiny tummy cannot handle the solid chicken pieces. You can make any combination of chicken and vegetables. I tried chicken and carrot puree, chicken with brown rice, chicken and broccoli puree. But my son’s favorite was chicken and carrot puree.

This time I am sharing an easy chicken puree recipe with you Mommies. I am sure your little-one will enjoy this.

Ingredients
Chicken lean breast- medium size
Salt, to taste
Pepper, a pinch
Parsley flakes

Process
Step 1: Wash chicken thoroughly and cut it into small pieces.

Step 2: Put them in a pressure cooker and add salt, pepper and parsley flakes along with a small amount of water (You can cook chicken anyway you usually do).

Step 3: Cook until the chicken pieces are fully cooked (I waited for one whistle).

Step 4: Wait until the cooked chicken cooled down. Now blend them in a blender until you get a smooth consistency.

Chicken puree is ready to serve. You can freeze it if you make it in a large quantity. 


Chicken lean meat

Add salt, pepper and parsley flakes into chicken and cook them with water

Cook the chicken pieces until they soft 
Puree them in a blender and Chicken puree is ready to serve

HAPPY COOKING!




No comments:

Post a Comment