Customization: 1) At the beginning of the script from step 6, we have this section:

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Baked Kale Chips

As a mom, I agree that it is always not easy to serve healthy vegetables and green leaves to kids in a delicious way. Especially leafy greens like spinach, kale etc. My son likes spinach when I do stir fry, but he always says No… No.. to kale, even if I make stir fried kale. So kale is not there in my every week meal plan. 

Since, I do like kale, I make kale stir fry once in a while. This week, when I was thinking of making kale stir fry, I thought why not make baked kale chips instead of stir fry. After I made kale chips, I asked my little one to close his eyes and try kale chips. Instead of saying kale chips I said, Green chips. He simply ate it and asked for more and more. Crunchy and delicious!! Hope everyone will try this recipe! Enjoy!



Ingredients
Kale- I chose organic one bunch.
Olive oil- 2-3 Tbsp
Salt and pepper, to taste

Method
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Wash kale nicely and pat dry them using paper towel.
Step 3: Remove kale leaves from stem.
Step 4: Spread them on a baking pan. Toss them with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Step 5: Bake them until they crisp, toss them in between. For me, it took about 15 minutes to get crispy chips.


Kale chips are ready to enjoy!

Organic Kale

Wash Kale

Remove stem from kale leaves and spread them on a baking sheet

Toss Kale using Olive oil

Toss Kale using Salt

Bake kale until they crisp

HAPPY COOKING!


No comments:

Post a Comment